Contract On-Call Supply Teachers (3 positions)
ON CALL SUPPLY TEACHERS (3) FOR KINDERGARTEN TO GRADE 6
Shawanosowe School is currently seeking individuals who are interested in joining our team as committed, creative and energetic service providers for Shawanosowe School. This position will support students and teachers at Shawanosowe School from Kindergarten through to Grade 6, in ongoing efforts to meet the students’ needs and improve student and school results.
SALARY: Supply Teacher Salary Grid
POSITIVE OBJECTIVE: During the year the Supply Teachers will work in collaboration with the Principal and Classroom Teacher with the implementation of classroom lesson plans. Supply Teachers will provide teacher coverage during leave requests, and when training and professional development is scheduled to support internal capacity building over the course of the 2018-2019 school year.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor of Education Degree with P/J Qualifications
- Knowledge of general office systems and procedures
- At least 1 year of teaching experience
- Hold a valid Ontario College of Teachers certification in good standing
- Experience teaching in a First Nation school setting would be considered an asset
- Teaching experience with varied instructional strategies
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Must be computer literate and be proficient with Microsoft Office, use of Internet, electronic mail, smart board, etc.
All applicants MUST submit a letter of application, cover letter, current resume, and three (3) current work related letters of reference. Copies of credentials (OTC, diplomas and/or degrees, certificates). Please note that the successful candidate will be required to provide a clear and current Criminal Reference Check (CPIC) Vulnerable Sector Check.
DEADLINE: OPEN CALL
Shawanosowe School Daniel Stargratt, Principal PO Box 208
Birch Island, ON P0P 1A0 Email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants who submit an application, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For a copy of the full job description please contact the Administration Office at 705-285-1311
721 total views, 1 today