Summer Employment SUMMER STUDENTS
The Municipality of Central Manitoulin has the following positions available for the summer of 2019:
- (1) Labourer (8 week term)
- (1) Labourer (15 week term. University or College level student required.)
- (1) Summer Fun Program Leader – Providence Bay (8 week term. University or College level student preferred.)
- (1) Summer Fun Program Assistant – Providence Bay (8 week term)
- (3) Information Booth/Museum Attendant (9 week term)
- (1) Swimming Instructor (7 week term)
- (1) Assistant Swimming Instructor (7 week term)
- (3) Interpretive Centre Hosts (10 week term. University or College level student required.)
Eligible students must be planning to return to school full time in the fall, be eligible to work in Canada as well as be at least 15 years of age upon commencement of employment.
Further details are available at the Municipal Office.
Deadline for receiving applications is
4:30 pm on Friday, March 8th, 2019.
Please direct all inquiries and applications to:
Municipality of Central Manitoulin
6020 HWY 542, P.O. Box 187,
Mindemoya, ON POP 1SO
Only those persons invited for an interview will be contacted.
86 total views, 1 today