Full-Time RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGER
WIIKWEMKOONG UNCEDED TERITORY
RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGER
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations for the Wiikwemkoong Unceded Territory, the Rental property Manager will perform all aspects of management for the Wiikwemkoong rental housing portfolio through the Rental Property Management Department.
- Manages the WUT Rental Property Management department
- Provides direction and supervision to the Rental Property Management department staff.
- Manages an annual operating budget for the Rental Property Management Department.
- Coordinates and manages the annual maintenance activities of the portfolio.
- Works with the Community Services and Infrastructure Committee to make recommendations to Chief and Council affecting the policies of the property or tenant relations.
- Acts as a Resource to the Community Services and Infrastructure Committee, Band Council and Band Programs as required in matters relating to the property management department.
- Responsible for communication with various internal and external agencies regarding reports, marketing and explaining program requirements.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Participates regularly and serve as a member of various project teams or advisory groups as needed.
Post Secondary graduate of Business Administration, Accounting, Public Administration, or another relevant field;
Have, or be willing to obtain a designation in real-estate/property/housing management through REIC, BOMA, or other recognized association;
A minimum of three years experience in management and supervision of a team;
Bookkeeping experience working with multiple departments;
Proven excellent communication skills;
Working knowledge and understanding of local rental housing industry and trends;
Working knowledge of MS office applications as well as experience with database software preferably tenant and property management database software;
Customer service training and experience
Commitment to become fluent or maintain and encourage fluency of Anishnaabemowin;
Valid ‘G’ Class Drivers License and access to a vehicle (travel requirements of position).
Serious interested applicants are asked to submit the following:
A signed cover letter of application
A current resume
Copies of applicable diplomas, degrees, certificates, and drivers license
Three work-related including current employer references with contact information
(Please note that a CPIC will be required of the successful candidate prior to an employment offer)
Salary: (Per WUT Salary Grid)
All applications are to be marked “CONFIDENTIAL” and mailed to:
Rental Property Manager Vacancy
Wiikwemkoong Unceded Territory
19A Complex Drive, BOX 112
Deadline for Applications: July 23, 2018 – 2:00 PM
Please note that we do not return any documents. While we thank all interested applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
89 total views, 1 today