Part-Time Registered Ultrasound Technologist
Manitoulin Health Centre
Registered Ultrasound Technologist
The Manitoulin Health Centre requires a Registered Ultrasound Technologist on a temporary part-time basis at its Mindemoya hospital and Little Current sites.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Licensure):
- Current registration with Sonography Canada and/or
- Registration with the A.R.D.M.S.
- Eligible for CMRTO registration as of January 2019
- Previous experience in a hospital setting
- Experience in performing ECGS & Holter Monitors
- X-ray qualifications
Please email a cover letter and resume to the attention of Nicole St. Georges, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants with the required qualifications may be interviewed. Thank you to all who apply.
88 total views, 2 today