Full-Time Registered Practical Nurse
Registered Practical Nurse
- The RPN provides nursing services to eligible clients within the policies and procedures of the Home Care program and the scope of practice under CNO.
- Assesses, treats and provides holistic care that focuses on achieving and maintaining optimal health in a timely and compassionate manner.
- Works collaboratively with other health care team members
- Knowledgeable and respectful of Anishnaabe customs, culture, and language
- Currently registered with College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) in good standing;
- Minimum of one year related experience as a Registered Practical Nurse
- Experience in community health setting or home care settings preferred.
- Current Ontario Driver’s License, reliable vehicle for travel, current CPR and First Aid certification.
- Preference will be provided to individuals of Indigenous ancestry
Deadline: Friday, February 15, 2019 at 12 p.m.
Send Resume, cover letter, CPIC/VSS, 3 current work related references and copies of credentials marked ‘confidential’ by mail or email to:
Mnaamodzawin Health Services
Postal Bag 2002, Hwy 540
48 Hillside Road, Aundeck Omni Kaning
Little Current, Ontario P0P 1K0
705-368-2182 ext.225 Fax:705-368-2229
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. We thank all for applying; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
112 total views, 2 today