Full-Time Registered Nurse
Manitoulin Health Centre
The Manitoulin Health Centre requires a Registered Nurse to work on a temporary part-time basis at its Little Current site (up to 12 months).
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Licensure):
- Current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Completed OBS training or willingness to complete at earliest convenience
- Experience in the role of Charge Nurse or readiness for orientation to assume the role
- Current NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) certification or willingness to complete at earliest convenience
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office and Meditech applications
Please email a cover letter and resume
to the attention of:
Nicole St. Georges, Director of Human Resources
Thank you to all who apply. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
166 total views, 2 today