PROFESSORS– FOOD SERVICE WORKER CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Wiikwemkoong Unceded Territory – Manitoulin Island
Part-Time: 6 hours/week – Two (2) evening 3 hour classes per week (6:30 pm – 9:30 pm)
Introduction to Nutrition June 4 – June 30, 2019
Sanitation and Safety August 6 – September 5, 2019
Food Preparation and Production September 11 – October 17, 2019
Nutrition and Health Care October 23 – November 28, 2019
- Two (2) year Culinary Arts or Culinary Management certificate or diploma or equivalent education
- Experience working in the food service industry in a long term care facility or other institutional setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of Indigenous student success strategies
- Highly effective communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Previous experience teaching in a post-secondary setting is an asset
- Teach courses in the Food Service Worker Certificate Program in Wiikwemkoong
- Work closely with students and community agencies to provide a dynamic learning environment
- Perform all responsibilities associated with the learning environment including preparation and organization of theory and clinical learning activities, evaluation, and community liaison
A cover letter together with a current resume, quoting the above competition number and course title(s), will be accepted by the Organizational Development and Talent Management Department, Room C343, or by E-Mail at email@example.com., or Fax: 705-474-8005, until 12:00 p.m., May 8, 2019.
Canadore College is committed to diversity, inclusion and equity.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information on Canadore College, please visit our website at
134 total views, 11 today