PROFESSOR – FOOD SERVICE WORKER CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Wiikwemkoong Unceded Territory – Manitoulin Island
< 6 hours/week
April 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019
and September 1, 2019 to December 20, 2019
- Interprovincial cooking certification (Red Seal) preferred
- Two (2) year Culinary Arts or Culinary Management certificate or diploma or equivalent education
- Experience working in the food service industry in a long term care facility or other institutional setting
- Recent demonstrated experience developing and maintaining community relationships within the Wiikwemkoong Unceded Territory – Manitoulin Island
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with agencies and community members
- Demonstrated knowledge of Indigenous student success strategies
- Highly effective communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Previous experience teaching in a post-secondary setting is an asset
- Teach courses in the Food Service Worker Certificate Program in Wiikwemikoong
- Work closely with students and community agencies to provide a dynamic learning environment
- Perform all responsibilities associated with the learning environment including preparation and organization of theory and clinical learning activities, evaluation, and community liaison
A cover letter together with a current resume, quoting the above competition number, will be accepted by the Organizational Development and Talent Management Department, Room C343, or by E-Mail at email@example.com., or Fax: 705-474-8005, as soon as possible.
Canadore College is committed to diversity, inclusion and equity.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information on Canadore College, please visit our website at
295 total views, 2 today