Full-Time Petroleum Delivery Truck Driver
Employment Opportunity – Petroleum Delivery Truck Driver
Manitoulin Fuels is accepting applications for the position of Petroleum Delivery Truck Driver.
Scope of position
- Operate, load and offload a fuel truck in a safe and appropriate manner in regards to company, Federal and Provincial Legislation, policies and procedures
- Collect for sales of products or service rendered as directed by your supervisor
- Perform routine truck and facility maintenance as required
- Perform other related duties as directed by your supervisor
- Must have a clean DZ license
- Minimum 5 years driving experience
- Provide Driver’s abstract & Criminal record (current)
- Physically fit
- Able to work required hours to provide the service offered by the business
- Able to successfully complete required training as prescribed by the business and governing legislation
- Able to work independently and within the concepts of team play
- Be punctual and not absent from work without just cause
Hours of work
The petroleum delivery truck driver position is fulltime with a minimum of 40 hours per week with overtime during peak business times.
Manitoulin Fuels offers a competitive wage, a benefit package and paid vacation. Starting wage will be determined at time of hire.
Please forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 93 Vankoughnet Street, Little Current, ON.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
400 total views, 2 today