Full-Time Office Assistant
First General Services
Espanola/Manitoulin is looking for a full-time motivated individual to join our team as an Office Assistant.
This role is largely to assist management with many aspects of their day-to-day duties and to help ensure that all aspects of any construction project run smoothly and efficiently.
Major Duties Include:
- Assist customers with floor plans, paint selections, cabinets, windows and doors
- Correspond with clients, subcontractors, adjusters and internal staff on a daily basis
- Handle incoming telephone calls, screen and redirect where appropriate
- Assist managers with ordering materials for multiple jobs sites
- Assist in handling and resolving customer issues expeditiously and courteously
- Undertake other duties as needed for a smooth and efficient running office.
The successful candidate must possess a high level of customer service along with the attention to detail required to help facilitate timely and accurate job completion.
Applications can be summited with attention to Sara Scott no later than 2:00 pm on September 20, 2019:
In person at:
67 Manitowaning Rd
Little Current, ON P0P 1K0
By email to:
Or by fax to:
226 total views, 3 today