Full-Time Nookomisnaang Shelter Program
Wikwemikong Health Centre
Nookomisnaang Shelter Program
The NAANDWECHIGE-GAMIG Wikwemikong Health Centre – Nookomisnaang Shelter Program is seeking a highly qualified and motivated individual for the position of Administrative Support.
The Administrative Support shall act as the focal point of communication for the Nookomisnaang Shelter team, with confidentiality being the key issue at all times. The Administrative Support will be responsible for providing a consistently high standard of secretarial and administrative support to the staff, interact with other departments, clients, and health care professionals. Other responsibilities will include providing assistance in the organization of the overall workload and ensure the effective use of manpower and resources to assist in the smooth running of the department. In undertaking the role of Administrative Support, the post holder will be required to initiate their own tasks and prioritize work.
- Assist with clerical/administrative support to clients, families, staff and health care professionals.
- Schedule and maintain appointment calendars and book meeting rooms in collaboration with staff, service providers.
- Support staff in analyzing data and relevant information to: compose reports, compile statistics, and prepare letters, memos and agendas.
- Independently respond to both verbal and written inquiries.
- Initiate and maintain confidential files and records
- Ordering supplies, etc.
- Prepare information requests, follow ups, reminders, and file reviews, and other general correspondence as appropriate or as directed by Nookomisnaang Shelter staff.
- Complete data entry and ensure filing is up to date.
- Present a positive and professional image of the program to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions
- College diploma (Administrative – Medical Support program or business college equivalent); OSSD diploma;
- 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records Software.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively on a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Calendar
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures
- Strong working knowledge of software packages.
For a complete job description, please contact Melissa Roy. Salary in accordance to WUIR Salary Grid. All applicants MUST submit a letter of application, current resume, copies of credentials and 2 work related reference letters, marked CONFIDENTIAL to:
Nookomisnaang Shelter Administrative Support
Attention: Melissa Roy
NAANDWECHIGE-GAMIG Wikwemikong Health Centre
P.O. Box 101, 16 A Complex Drive
Wikwemikong, Ontario P0P 2J0
Telephone: 705.859.3164 Fax: 705.859.3300 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: December 4, 2018 @ 4:00pm
Copies of the following will be requested from the SUCCESSFUL candidate: CPIC/VSS, Driver’s Abstract, Accreditations, and Driver’s License. DO NOT INCLUDE IN PACKAGE.
We thank all applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Incomplete submission will not be accepted. No return of submissions.
182 total views, 2 today