Full-Time Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk
Department: Health Services
Classification: Clerical & Administrative Support Services (CA-2)
Employment Status: Regular Full-time (Including Pension & Benefits Package) ———
M’Chigeeng First Nation Health Services is seeking a motivated individual who has clerical and administrative experience and related schooling. If you can work with minimal supervision and in a team environment, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, then you may be a great fit for this position.
Will work under the direction of the Health Centre Nursing Supervisor. Will provide clerical and administrative support services for the Nursing Team and Medical Transportation Program; inputting electronic medical records and work collaboratively with Health Centre staff; and ensure compliance with MFN Personnel policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum, High School Diploma, Administration/Secretarial Certificate Program or Equivalent and related training and work experience; ability to maintain strict confidentiality always
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other data-based computer applications
- Knowledge and experience with the culture, history and customs of the Anishinaabe
- Understanding and fluency in Anishinabemowin language, or is willing to learn, is a strong asset
- Performs other related duties assigned from time to time
- Valid Driver’s License and willing to work flexible hours
It is mandatory for the successful candidate to submit a current (30 day) CRC; offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory CRC record.
Interested applicants please submit COVER LETTER, RESUME & 3 CURRENT WRITTEN REFERENCES (2 supervisor/manager & 1 character/co-worker) & EDUCATION CERTIFICATION by THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2019 2:00PM to:
DATA ENTRY CLERK
M’Chigeeng First Nation
PO Box 333, M’CHIGEENG, ON P0P 1G0
Fax 705-377-4980 email@example.com
LATE OR INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered.
Miigwetch for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Preference will be given to Anishinabek people. www.mchigeeng.ca
For a job description, please contract HR 705-377-5362 Ext. 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
441 total views, 1 today