Casual Aging at Home Support Driver
NOOJMOWIN TEG HEALTH CENTRE
Aging at Home Support Driver
Noojmowin Teg Health Centre seeks the services of an Aging at Home Van Support Driver. The Van Support Driver will work as part of an interdisciplinary team to improve transportation services for individuals 55 years and older in the North East Local Health Integration Network (NE LHIN) for the Manitoulin Island District. This initiative is designed to support healthy aging and independent living for individuals 55 years of age and older. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with various external organizations, establishing linkages with community programs and services Island-wide to enhance access to transportation services for medical care and social programming.
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work flexible hours from Monday to Friday
- Familiarity with local health and social services within the Manitoulin Island District
- Must possess CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Must possess a valid class G Driver’s License
- Must provide a Driver’s Abstract
- Must provide proof of personal automobile insurance
- Must provide a “letter of experience” from your insurer
- Criminal Record’s Check is essential
- Anishnabemowin, as well as knowledge of Anishnabe culture and traditions, is an asset
Submit a covering letter, resume, three (3) work related letters of reference, a current criminal records check and a copy of valid driver’s license, driver’s abstract, letter of experience and proof of personal automobile insurance. Please mark correspondence as “Confidential”. Submissions will be accepted by mail, facsimile, or email.
Application Deadline: december 12, 2018 at noon
Human Resources Phone: (705) 368-2182 ext. 235
Noojmowin Teg Health Centre Fax: (705) 368-2229
Postal Bag 2002, Hwy. 540 Email: email@example.com 48 Hillside Road., Aundeck Omni Kaning First Nation Web-site: www.noojmowin-teg.ca
Little Current, ON P0P 1K0
We thank all for their interest and applications; however,
only those under consideration will be contacted.
163 total views, 1 today