- Power outages on Manitoulin due to car accident
- UCCM Anishnaabe Police service return to police Sheguiandah First Nation
- OPP charge Gore Bay man with child pornography offences
- Manitoulin groups attend Kincardine hearing, oppose nuclear waste disposal site
- Little Current Lions celebrate 75 years
- Wiky chief, council pass Children’s Bill of Rights
- Mindemoya now hosts new Credit Union branch
- Freezing rain likely Wednesday
- Sheg First Nation chooses Richard Shawanda as chief
- Island athlete lands full university scholarship
A happy customer cites 20 kilometre series for expanding travels
To the Expositor:
Great job on the ‘20 km journey’ series and the newspaper as a whole. I’m in McGregor Bay and for many years didn’t venture beyond Little Current and that was only an annual visit or so. Now we regularly visit the Island and do a lot of our shopping there and it’s The Expositor’s reporting and advertising that has helped and encouraged that.
I kept them all to put in a visitors guide I’m keeping for future adventures and just discovered that I only have part of the ‘Wikwemikong journey’ from July 10, 2013. Is it possible to buy a back issue or get that article?Laurie Masters McGregor Bay
EDITOR’S NOTE: Ms. Masters, your July 10 paper is on its way. Happy travels.