SUDBURY / ESPANOLA–The Ontario Police (OPP) is advising the motoring public that all area Provincial Highways are closed due to road and weather conditions which are expected to continue throughout the day.
- All major highway in the Sudbury and surrounding area are closed
- All major highways in the Warren and Noelville area are closed
- The Public are asked to stay off the roads.
- We are trying our best to have the roads re-opened
- Public are reminded not to call 911 or the OPP for road maintenance issues
- For road maintenance issues call: MTO 1-800-268-4686
All motorists are advised to remain off the highways until further. The OPP also reminds the driving public that driving on a closed highway is an offence under the Highway Traffic Act.