- OPP urges residents to be wary of ice conditions
- OPP launches Licence Plate Recognition Program
- Sheguiandah First Nation welcomes back UCCM policing
- Rogers beefs up Island cell service
- Letter from Johannesburg
- Power outages on Manitoulin due to car accident
- UCCM Anishnaabe Police service return to police Sheguiandah First Nation
- OPP charge Gore Bay man with child pornography offences
- Manitoulin groups attend Kincardine hearing, oppose nuclear waste disposal site
- Little Current Lions celebrate 75 years
Federal inmate wanted
ONTARIO–The Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (ROPE) Squad is requesting the public’s assistance in locating a federal offender wanted on a Canada Wide Warrant as result of Breach of Parole.
Christopher ZACH is described as a 37-year-old male, 5’10″ (178 cms), 180 lbs, (82 kgs) with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black and grey “Windriver” jacket, “Old Navy” polo shirt with burgundy strips, Denver Hayes blue jeans and black dress shoes.
He was serving two years and nine months for firearms and drug offences. Christopher Zach walked away from the Beaver Creek Institution located in Gravenhurst on Monday, October 8 between the hours of 6:30 am and 12:30 pm.
Anyone with information in regards to his whereabouts is asked to contact either the Provincial ROPE Squad at 416-808-5900, toll free at 1-866-870-ROPE (7673), Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or call 9-1-1.