- OPP urges residents to be wary of ice conditions
- OPP launches Licence Plate Recognition Program
- Sheguiandah First Nation welcomes back UCCM policing
- Rogers beefs up Island cell service
- Letter from Johannesburg
- Power outages on Manitoulin due to car accident
- UCCM Anishnaabe Police service return to police Sheguiandah First Nation
- OPP charge Gore Bay man with child pornography offences
- Manitoulin groups attend Kincardine hearing, oppose nuclear waste disposal site
- Little Current Lions celebrate 75 years
Diana Joan Lariviere
January 27, 1944 – October 12, 2012.
In loving memory of Diana Joan Lariviere, a resident of Aundeck Omni Kaning who died at Health Sciences North, Sudbury on Friday, October 12, 2012 at the age of 68. Beloved wife of Albert. Dear mother of Barbra (Ken Hodge), Albert (Susan) of Pickering, Tanya (Dan) of Hanmer, Melody (predeceased), and Nicole of North Bay. Proud Grandma of Derek, Dante, Alison, Elizabeth, Brett, Bradley, Tate, Seth, Cord, Harlow, and Brayden. Sister of Christine Elliot (Frank) of Cape Croker, Earl Abotossaway (Noreen), and sister-in-law of Shirley Abotossaway; all of AOK. Predeceased by parents Frank and Ruby Abotossway and siblings Stuart, Corella, Nolan, Lorne, Clayton, Rita, Glen, Gerry, and Greta. Diana will always be remembered and missed by her many nieces, nephews, foster children and other family members. Visitation was from 11 am Saturday, October 13, 2012 at Aundeck Omni Kaning Community Centre until the Funeral Service at 11 am on Tuesday, October 16, 2012. Burial in Aundeck Omni Kaning Cemetery. Arrangements entrusted with Island Funeral Home, Little Current.