- OPP charge Gore Bay man with child pornography offences
- Manitoulin groups attend Kincardine hearing, oppose nuclear waste disposal site
- Little Current Lions celebrate 75 years
- Wiky chief, council pass Children’s Bill of Rights
- Mindemoya now hosts new Credit Union branch
- Freezing rain likely Wednesday
- Sheg First Nation chooses Richard Shawanda as chief
- Island athlete lands full university scholarship
- Ontario Geological Survey raises spectre of fracking on Manitoulin Island
- Winter accidents claim two lives
Dear Expositor Readers
This hasn’t happened for a long while, but the delivery of the edition of the Manitoulin Expositor will be delayed a day and will not be in the post office or available at retail stores until Thursday, October 4, a day late.
The Expositor’s printer, Journal Printing in Sudbury experienced a very major press breakdown on Tuesday afternoon, while The Expositor was being run.
The damage is such that the press is disabled and the paper is being printed this week at another printing plant and hence the delay.
The Expositor management and staff apologize for the inconvenience. We are however, making a free electronic edition available on this website. Check the right sidebar and click on the link on Wednesday.