- Sheguiandah First Nation welcomes back UCCM policing
- Rogers beefs up Island cell service
- Letter from Johannesburg
- Power outages on Manitoulin due to car accident
- UCCM Anishnaabe Police service return to police Sheguiandah First Nation
- OPP charge Gore Bay man with child pornography offences
- Manitoulin groups attend Kincardine hearing, oppose nuclear waste disposal site
- Little Current Lions celebrate 75 years
- Wiky chief, council pass Children’s Bill of Rights
- Mindemoya now hosts new Credit Union branch
Updated – double fatality motor vehicle collision
UPDATE – Horrific Hwy 6 crash
A dump truck and 2 passenger vehicles were in a collision on Hwy 6, south of Espanola, resulting in two fatalities. Three other injured individuals have been sent to Sudbury Health Sciences North.
One lane is now open following the crash which has left two people dead and others injured on Hwy 6 south of Espanola. The OPP expect the road to be fully open after 11pm tonight (Tuesday, August 7).
The Expositor will update the situation as more news becomes available.